Thursday, February 16, 2006

Introducing Me... (one "humble" contributor)

Hi guys, just like to introduce myself before I do some serious posting.

I'm the youth pastor of Katong Presbyterian Church, I'm married to one wife, and I'm a father of 3 kids - 1 girl 2 boys.

Other then my work (which I enjoyed more than my hobbies), my other interests are jogging, swimming, camping, reading (Bible and serious Christian books - cool?), sleeping, idling, eating, talking rubbish, holidaying and playing with my kids!

I used to worship at Orchard Road Presbyterian Church. That's where I came to know Christ and decided to become a pastor. After graduating from Trinity Theological College, I started serving at Sion Presbyterian Church and then Sembawang Presbyterian Church. Last month, I just transfered to Katong Presbyterian Church. (OK, OK, I sounded pretty much like a church-hopper! But heh, God leads me in all these "hops", alright?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to sharing with you, whoever you are, all the wonderful things God has done in my life and in the churches around me. I'm sure there'll be interesting stories from Katong too as time unfolds.

God bless you! (for more of my rantings... click here!)

No comments: