Thursday, January 10, 2008

Devotion: 9/1 - Prayerful Inner-Searching

Thanks to Gordon who has kicked start our devotion group on Facebook. I'll be in Japan for the next two weeks, so may be hard for me to update online but will write my thoughts all down while I am there and will post them when I return.


I was always puzzled if we can ever be forgiven for sins which we are not even aware of. Today's message answered this for me. This is the power of God's forgiveness, the cleansing of ALL our sins, known or unknown, revealed or hidden. The height and depth of God's love that searches out for us goes beyond what our cognitive mind can ever fathom. God is not only powerful, He is always merciful. Not only does He punishes but He also forgives and loves. No greater love is there then he who gives his life for his friends. I'm sure glad that He's on our side. Jesus is our Friend for Life!

No comments: